Walking and Working Surfaces
This course alerts participants to the hazards of walking and working surfaces and provides information about workplace action needed to eliminate or control these hazards.
- Develop a working knowledge of key elements surrounding OSHA's Walking and working surfaces regualtion
- Understand key terminology concepts
- Examine the consequences of poor housekeeping and hazards of wall and floor openings
- Discuss the specifications for safe design and construction of fixed general industry stairs
- Learn the minimum requirements for dock-boards and proper care and use of portable ladders
- Discuss general scaffolding requirements
- General Requirements
- Guarding Floor and Wall Openings and Holes
Please see the state/regulatory requirement from the course catalog page.
This course has been approved for 1 hour.
Quizzes - All quizzes must be passed with a 100% to proceed forward to the next lesson.
Final Exam- Final Exam must be passed with a 70% to pass the course. The final exam can be taken three times if necessary.