Spanish- Introduction to OSHA and OSHA Act
This course gives a basic overview of OSHA, OSHA act, and OSHA’s role in prevention and elimination of work-related illnesses and injuries. It includes information about employer and employee rights and responsibilities, and a very brief look at the inspection process, reporting and recordkeeping. This course will prove beneficial for those who are directly or indirectly involved with OSHA and OSH Act.
- Understand what OSHA is
- Describe the Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Act
- Explain how the General Duty Clause affects employers
- Identify the different types of OSHA violations
- Explain how OSHA conducts inspections
- Understand OSHA’s requirements
- Understand employers’ and workers’ rights
- OSHA Standards
- Employers' and Workers' Rights and Responsibilities
Please see the state/regulatory requirement from the course catalog page.
This course has been approved for 1 hours.
Quizzes - All quizzes must be passed with a 100% to proceed forward to the next lesson.
Final Exam- Final Exam must be passed with a 70% to pass the course. The final exam can be taken three times if necessary.