This course introduces the hazards that are involved in the handling and storage of materials. Different methods of handling and storage are discussed, the hazards they pose to workers and the methods by which these hazards can be reduced or eliminated from the workplace.
- Understand the major causes of injury attained from handling and storing materials.
- Know the various methods that can be used to prevent injuries.
- Know the safety measures involved when operating mechanical handling devices.
- Know the various safety and health principles that can be adopted in the workplace.
- Methods of Prevention
- Powered Industrial Trucks
Please see the state/regulatory requirement from the course catalog page.
This course has been approved for 1 hour.
Quizzes - All quizzes must be passed with a 100% to proceed forward to the next lesson.
Final Exam- Final Exam must be passed with a 70% to pass the course. The final exam can be taken three times if necessary.