This course has been designed to provide information to employees about what lockout and tagout refers to, the general requirements for lockout and tagout devices during servicing and maintenance of machines or equipment, the purpose of lockout and tagout procedures and energy control programs and the need for effective employee training and communication in the workplace.
- Understand key components of the lockout/tagout standard.
- Understand the purpose and elements of an energy control program.
- Understand types and responsibilities of people involved with lockout/ tagout.
- Understand elements that must be included in energy control procedures.
- Learn the training and inspection requirements
- Learn steps to safely apply energy shutdown
- Understand the basic requirements for lockout/ tagout devices
Occupational Health and Safety Act
This course has been approved for 3 hours.
Quick quizes throughout and hands on exercises.
Upon Successful completion of this course you will be able to print your certificate online.